Apple Cranberry Bake
Yield: 1 Pan
- 2 cups cranberries
- 3 apples, peeled,cored and chopped
- 3/4 cups sugar
- 1/4 lb butter
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
Note: Blueberries can be used instead of cranberries. Any kind of baking pan can be used but an 8x8-inch glass pan would be best.
Preparation: Peel,core and chop apples. Rinse cranberries. Chop pecans. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place apples on the bottom of the pan.
- Mix cranberries with the sugar and place on top of the apples.
- Mix flour and brown sugar together. Cut in the butter with a pastry cutter or two butter knives. Mix in oatmeal and pecans. Place the mixture on top of the apples and cranberries.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
Source: Kathy Boehk and Aunt Marian
Back To Sweets