Creamy Cilantro Lime Dressing
Yield: 1 1/2 Cups
- 1 garlic clove,chopped
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 green onion,roughly chopped
- 1 cup cilantro,packed & divided
- 2-3 tbsp milk,if needed
- Salt & pepper
Note: Natalie kept this dressing in the refrigerator for more than a month and it was fine. Can be used as a dressing for salads or as a light sauce for meats. It's good on fish tacos.
- Add the garlic and olive oil to a blender and blend for a few seconds to break down the garlic.
- Add the mayonnaise, yogurt, Parmesan, lime juice, vinegar, honey, green onion, and half of the cilantro
and blend until completely smooth. Stop and scrape down the sides as needed.
- If you need to thin the dressing out, add a tablespoon of milk at a time. Or, if you like a lot of lime, you
could add additional lime juice, but be sure to taste it before you do that.
- Add the remaining cilantro and pulse to break it up. This gives beautiful flecks of cilantro running through
your dressing. If you want it completely smooth, you can add it all in the second step.
- Taste and adjust the salt and pepper to your liking.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to three days.
Source: Moms Need To Know/Mindi
Back to Sauces,Dressings,Condiments