Blue Cheese Dressing
Yield: 2 Cups
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped
- 1 tbsp onion, chopped
- 1/3 cup blue cheese, crumbled
Notes: Optional seasonings include salt and pepper or a pinch of cayenne.
Preparation: Mince garlic, chop onion and parsley, crumble blue cheese
- Combine mayonnaise, sour cream, and liquids in small bowl. Stir well,
- Add garlic, onion, and parsley; stir.
- Mix in finely crumbled blue cheese.
- Chill well before serving.
Source: Teressa Bellissimo's Anchor Bar c/o Sunpapers 9/22/88
Back To Sauces,Dressings,Condiments