Pasta with Clam Sauce
Yield: 4 to 6 servings
- 1 lb. pasta
- 2 onions, chopped
- 1 whole garlic bulb, chopped
- 1/4 cup & 2 tbsps olive oil
- 1 can Clams, wholesale club size (51 oz.)
- 1 cup butter
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- Salt and pepper
Notes: Three of us almost finished this off. 4 to 6 servings may be optimistic.
Preparation: Chop onions and garlic. Drain clams, retaining the liquid.
- Saute the onions and garlic in the olive oil until the onions are translucent.
- Stir in the clams, 1/2 the clam juice, the butter and the wine.
- Simmer for 20 minutes until the sauce has reduced and thickened some.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
Source: Tim Kelly
Back To Rice & Pasta