Tim's White Chocolate Chip Cookies
Yield: 60 Cookies
- 2 1/4 c flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 c butter
- 1 1/2 c sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 12oz. bag white chocolate chips (2 cups)
Preparation: Soften butter, grease cookie sheets, preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- In large mixing bowl, combine butter, sugar and vanilla extract; beat until creamy.
- Beat in eggs.
- Gradually add flour mixture.
- Stir in white chocolate chips.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto greased cookie sheets. Bake for 9 to 11 minutes at 375 degrees.
Note: I always grease my cookies sheets although this recipe calls for ungreased. You can also add a cup of nuts when you add the white chocolate chips.
Source: Tim Kelly
Back to Cookies